- Designed for the Blade 270CFX
- Easy to install
- Light weight
- 1 x airbrushed fiberglass canopy
- 1 x airbrushed fiberglass tail boom
- 1 x CF vertical fin
- 2 x socket head cap screws M2x16
- 4 x socket head cap screws M2x8
- 2 x CF washers
Fiberglass Tail Boom:
- Disconnect the tail control rod from the tail bell crank, remove the vertical fin, and then remove the tail rotor assembly.
- Install the fiberglass tail boom by sliding it forward over the aluminum boom.
- Reinstall the tail rotor assembly and secure the fiberglass tail boom and new CF fin to the tail gear box using two socket head cap screws M2x16.
- Secure the fiberglass tail boom to the main frame using four socket head cap screws M2x8 and the two CF washers.
- Insert the bottom ofcanopy into the slot between the landing gear and the frame.